Happy New Year! I am so happy to have you all as my book-loving friends! You helped make my 2015 special and I consider you all my friends!
I was traveling last week. We went to visit my family in Lynden, Washington. It’s a small town in the far northwest corner of Washington, right on the coast and the Canadian border. It was good to see my mom and spend time with my brothers and their families. The time was so full of family time that I didn’t read at all! So, I didn’t finish my end-of-year reading list, but I still count it as a successful reading year.
As far as reading goals go, I didn’t do a good job of keeping track of how many books I read. Because I read for our church library so much, I don’t officially review every book I read. I have made it a goal for 2016 to track better on Goodreads.com. It will be fun to see how many books I actually read in a year. Do you know how many books you read in 2015?
I always have fun going through my reviewed books to see which ones were my favorites from the year. I also look forward to hosting a giveaway with some of these favorites coming next week, so be sure to watch for that!
Enough talk, here it is, my favorites from 2015! I couldn’t narrow it down to ten…so here’s the top 11!
These are in no particular order…
- The Bronte Plot by Katherine Reay
- The Golden Braid by Melanie Dickerson
- The Five Times I Met Myself by James Rubart
- The Girl from the Train by Irma Joubert
- Not by Sight by Kate Breslin
- Storm Siren by Mary Weber
- The Bones will Speak by Carrie Stuart Parks
- The Outcast by Jolina Petersheim
- A Love Like Ours by Becky Wade
- From the Start by Melissa Tagg
- A Time to Die by Nadine Brandes
How about you? Did you make a list of favorites?