I looked at my calendar this morning and counted it out…6 weeks until Christmas! Seven weeks until the end of the year! Does that shock anyone else? I’m not panicked by it, just surprised. It’s coming fast.
I LOVE Thanksgiving and I hate it when people skip from Halloween to Christmas without a nod to the turkeys, but I’m also a big planner, so I can’t help but start to think about what I hope to accomplish before the new year. A kind of end-of-year resolutions list. With that comes my reading list too.
Here is my list of book to read before 2016!
- The Bronte Plot by Katherine Reay
- The Five Times I Met Myself by James Rubart
- A Time to Speak by Nadine Brandes
- A.D. 33 by Ted Dekker
- A Respectable Actress by Dorothy Love
- The Wedding Chapel by Rachel Hauck
- The Golden Braid by Melanie Dickerson
- The Last Con by Zachary Bartels
- Every Crooked Path by Steven James
- The Awakening by K.E. Ganshert
- All is Calm, All is Bright by Colleen Coble
- An Endless Christmas by Cynthia Ruchti
- Home, Hearth, and the Holidays by Melody Carlson
- Falling Like Snowflakes by Denise Hunter
- Christmas Bells by Jennifer Chiaverini
How about you? Do you have a reading goal for the remainder of 2015? I’m pretty excited about these books!